200 Mill Hill Road
Kristin, Sean, Colin, & Molly (kids)
John & Karen O'Brien (since 1974)
Jeanette Payson (1909)
We first came to Waterford in 1970 from Deerfield Academy, in Massachusetts, to visit our Uncle at Freshfields. We acquired the property in 1974 and have built a yurt, a cabin, and redone the kitchen since then. Our family enjoys hiking, kayaking, and birding in the area.