113 Klepinger Trail
M23-L20 & 22A
Mole & Tom Schaefer (since 2006)
The first member of our family to arrive in Waterford was the Reverend John A. Douglass. He came in 1821 when he was appointed as the second minister at the Waterford Congregationalist Church. He lived at 73 Plummer Hill Road. That property was in our family from 1821 to 1952. It came back into the family in 2016 when Sandy Fitz-henry returned.
We built the house on Keoka in 2011. Three generations of our family have been there. Seven or eight generations have been at the house on Plummer Hill.
Douglass House at 73 Plummer Hill Road